About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Work in Process

 Good morning,

This is my current Work In Process in the living room.  

In this image I am joining the 80 squares, then will put on the final scalloped border.  It'll soon be in the shop.

I've made this color arrangement before and it quickly sold so this is a "restock" item.  I love the dramatic effect of the black/white contrast when spread out.

What are you making today?

:),

Lois

Update! I've finished joining the squares and have added a scalloped border.  It's photographed and listed now!  To check it out, click here.

No comments: