About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

This Week's Work In Process

Good morning,

There are four items in process this week.  Above is the beginning of a Lady Bug Baby Sweater set for the shop.                
I described this last time, and finally here's a picture.  This is a neck warmer I'm designing as I go.  I'm planning a cross over and three buttons as well as a scalloped or ruffle finish.  We'll see what really happens. ;)
This lap blanket continues to grow a few rows at a time when I am upstairs.  I really like color changes in the lacy stripes.
And, here are the first few rows of the back of a cables and filigree lace sweater.  This yarn is so soft!  It will be wonderful to wear.  This is a custom order so won't be in the shop, but there are similar sweaters finished in the shop that are ready to ship.

Each of these items get progress depending on where I am in the house, where I am going in the car or at appointments, and how much time I have to concentrate when working on necklines, etc.  Of course, custom orders get priority. 

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,
Lois

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come see what else we've made!
Original and Traditional
Hand crafted Designs
Made in the USA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: