About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Benefits of Going to Work in Your Fluffy Slippers

Good morning,

There are great benefits to being able to go to work without leaving home and while wearing your fuzzy slippers. 

One of those great benefits is the ability to have a friend nearby at all times.  That image above is of Elsa with her chin on my knee as I sit at my computer.
After a few cuddles, kisses, and kind words, she settles on the chair mat under my desk. 

What a sweetheart.

I hope your day is as wonderful as mine will be today.

Lois

No comments: