About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Work in Process - Afghan Blanket

Good morning,

I have two needlework projects going right now, a knit sweater and a crochet afghan blanket.  I have finished the back of the sweater and about half of the front.  In the image is current afghan blanket in colors of the sea.   I switch back and forth between knit and crochet to give my fingers a rest from the same repetitive movements.

With a new puppy consuming so much of my time, I'm not getting as many needlework projects finished as usual.  As soon as puppy Elsa grows up a bit more I'll get back to full production in my needlework studio again.  Elsa is so worth the time.  She will grow into a beautiful, wonderful dog.  ;)

What is your current project?

Lois

1 comment:

Marit Johanne said...

It's almost like having a new baby to have new puppy, I think :) I am sure you will get much time for crafts later.