About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Surprise Casserole

Good morning,

All day I thought about what I would make for dinner only to find I didn't have the ingredients I thought I had when it was time to start cooking.

So, I just started setting things out on the counter that looked good and then put them all together to make chicken onions spinach mushroom sour cream noodles with red bell pepper casserole.  Yep, that's what it was.  It was delicious.

I'm sure you've all done something similar when the need arose.

;),
Lois

No comments: