About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, November 20, 2017

Hunter Green Sweater - On the Needles Now

Good morning,

A week or so ago I published a picture of a burnt orange sweater I was knitting while in a waiting room.  Shortly after that I received a request to make a similar sweater in hunter green so I put the orange sweater aside and am now working on this green one.  I was in a waiting room again so used a flash to take this picture.  The actual color of the yarn is just a little darker than it appears here.

This is such a pretty pattern of cables and lace.  I wrote the pattern quite some time ago and have made it and variations of it in many pretty colors.

I feel I am channeling Dory these days:  Just keep knitting, just keep knitting....  Love it!

:),
Lois

Come see what's new in our Shop!

1 comment:

Marit Johanne said...

It is a lovely pattern. Here we had the first snow today, but it is only a thin layer of white. It is supposed to come a little more tomorrow and then turn to rain.