About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, May 5, 2017

White Star

Good morning,

These little beauties bloom in a number of places in our garden.  I remember many years ago receiving the little bulbs as a bonus when I purchased other Spring bulbs.

I am sure I wandered around the garden putting them here and there after planting rows and patches of daffodils and tulips.  It's great fun to see them appear each year.

Ah, Spring!

:),
Lois

1 comment:

Beth said...

My Grandmother had these all around her farmhouse, and when I transplanted some of her flowers, I inherited these as well :-) She called them Star of Bethlehem, and they bloom every spring. I even see them along the creekbed close by the bike trail we ride daily.

warmly,

Beth