About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Dinner Rolls

Good morning,

I'm on a bread "kick" again.  This time I made dinner rolls that turned out so very yummy!

In this version I used sour cream, raw sugar, rolled the bread dough in golf ball size balls and put them in this oval pan.  I brushed the top with beaten egg before baking so they turned out brown and pretty.

Yum!

Lois

2 comments:

Lois said...

They do look good!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

These look wonderful and sound so easy, Lois. I really like making bread, but trying to lose weight and bread baking are not a happy combo...sadly.