About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Honey, I'm Home! Bread's Ready!

Good morning,

I've been asked so, yes, I've made bread since we got home.  In fact, I made it in the first few days and every day or so since. 

The loaves pictured are egg bread with brown sugar.  Yum!

I have quite a few of my bread recipes here on this blog

Ah, yes, the house smells wonderful!

:),
Lois

2 comments:

Marit Johanne said...

Your bread looks so yummy! I have not been visiting blog friends in a while, so I have enjoyed to look back on your posts.

River Glorious said...

Please bottle some of the smell and mail it to me. :D