About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Foodies at Sea

Good morning,

Here are more pictures of great food I've taken in the last week.  Of course, these are all available aboard Freedom of the Seas. 

The first few pictures were taken in the formal dining room at lunch.  I actually don't know what some of the items are because I didn't order them, but when they came to the table, my friends and family gladly held them so I could snap pictures.  There is fish rolled in the center of the item above.
Seafood and rice...
...fabulous chocolate cake....
...apple tart...
 ...cherry crepe.
 This is a veal chop from Chops Restaurant - one of the specialty restaurants on board the ship.
 A fish dish at Chops.
 You may think tater tots when you see the image above, but they are much more than that.  They are made from fresh mashed potatoes.  I left the fork near them so you can see that they are quite large.  These are also available at Chops.
 And, finally for this week, this is a shrimp roll and strawberry tart.  They are available from the Cafe Promenade. 

Yum!

Enjoy,
Lois

3 comments:

MarkD60 said...

The top photo wins my favorite award!

TexWisGirl said...

i'd just be huge! some are too rich for my blood, but others... wow.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Yummmm, is what I have to say.