About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, December 26, 2014

Birthday on Board

Good morning,

Earlier this month we celebrated my birthday aboard Freedom of the Seas

This beautiful birthday message was presented by the staff in Portofino Restaurant at the end of a lovely dinner with My Honey.
I had ordered my regular ice cream with berries for dessert and was surprised to also receive the beautiful birthday message plate as our favorite servers in our favorite restaurant sang "Happy Birthday" to me.
Earlier in the day we spotted this rainbow as we had breakfast in the dining room.
It was rainy with choppy seas...
 ...but this gorgeous rainbow appeared to start a beautiful day.

Thanks to My Honey and to all of our friends on board Freedom of the Seas for making my day so very special. 

Lois

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

well, a belated happy birthday wished to you from texas. :)

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Happy belated birthday. The cake was great I bet but it is hard to beat berries and ice cream.