About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Cheese Plate - Freedom of the Seas

Good morning,

It's food-of-the-week time!

This is my all time favorite snack aboard Freedom of the Seas.  I love cheese anyway and often make this a light lunch. 

Yum!

Lois

6 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

That's the perfect lunch in my book.

MarkD60 said...

I think that's to light to be a lunch, it won't even make a snack for me!

TexWisGirl said...

yum! one glass of white zinfandel and i'm set!

River Glorious said...

Are we invited for lunch? :D

Lois said...

This picture is making me hungry!

Montanagirl said...

I love cheese - I'd prob'ly like that!