About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tender to Grand Cayman

Good morning,

I took today's pictures while we were tendering to Grand Cayman from Freedom of the Seas.

There's that handsome man up there in that picture.  I see him like this quite a lot.  :)  Yes, that's My Honey.  We tend to take many pictures of each other taking pictures. 
Those are three special ladies:  our friend Martha, Daughter Catherine, and Aunt Carol.
Above is a tender boat similar to the one where I was sitting as I took these pictures.
And, there is our beautiful mother ship, Freedom of the Seas.  I'll have more images of her from sea level coming.
 I see My Honey like this often, too.  :)
 Ah, ha!  There's that pirate ship again.
 What a comparison!
 As we pull up to the tender dock, we see another tender off loading guests.
 I'll have more images from our visit to Grand Cayman coming. 

Enjoy!

Lois

3 comments:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Looks like family and friends enjoyed a great outing in perfect weather, Lois. Always enjoy seeing photos of the mother ship as well. Today we are traveling on a train to Niagara Falls.

TexWisGirl said...

really great you get to share these experiences with your daughter and family.

Montanagirl said...

That nice man just keeps showing up in your wonderful photos! LOL