About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Family Suite - Freedom of the Seas

Good morning,

Today I'm showing you something I know I haven't shown you before.  This is the Family Suite on board Freedom of the Seas.  Above is the smaller bedroom of the two in the suite.
Some friends were staying in the suite and offered me a tour so I could show it to you here on the blog.  Above is one of the two bathrooms...
...and this is the master bedroom.
 The suite is on the aft of the ship.
 There is plenty of storage space and TVs everywhere you might want a TV. 



 This is the "living room" area of the suite.  Of course, it can be made up for more sleeping as needed.
 There is a double size balcony with this suite. 
 I think I might like sleeping out here and watching the stars.  :)

 This end of the balcony is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast.
 What a beautiful suite for a family to enjoy a cruise together.  :)

Thanks to our friends Martha and Russell for giving me the tour. 

All the best,
Lois

6 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I could stay in that suite. I'd take a nap on the balcony. I love all the space.

Pamela Gordon said...

Wow, that is really nice! I think I'd enjoy the balcony loungers too. Have a great week Lois!

Montanagirl said...

Wow - Those suites are so nice - and roomy. Like home away from home!

Lynette said...

Say thanks to your friends again, for me. What a sight to see!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Lois, these accommodations look so much better than some motels e've stayed in on road trips on land. Lovely room and great views as well. Thanks for the tour to you and your friends too.

MarkD60 said...

I will be looking for those round windows when I see the ship next!