About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Windjammer Lunch - Freedom of the Seas

Good morning,

We enjoy eating lunch in the Windjammer Restaurant often aboard Freedom of the Seas

 I enjoy being able to sample many different types of food and there are so many available.  I have to go heavy on veggies and salad or I would be way too heavy to walk over the gangway when it is time to go home!

It is all so good!

Enjoy,
Lois

3 comments:

MarkD60 said...

That looks really good!
Are meals included on the ship?

Montanagirl said...

Hi Lois! That looks delicious! I think I should eat more salads too. I have never had a weight problem, but I think veggies, fruits and salads are a good thing!

Lois Evensen said...

Hi Mark,

Food is included on board the ship except when you want to dine in one of the specialty restaurants where there is a nominal cover charge.

Hi Mona,

Glad to see you're home and am looking forward to seeing your images when we get to a US port where I can log into other blogs. :)

All the best,
Lois