About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Freedom of the Seas - At Dusk on the Bow

Good morning,

I believe dawn and dusk are the most beautiful times of day at sea. 

This image was taken of the bow helipad of Freedom of the Seas at dusk.  The guests out there are waiting for our departure from St. Maarten, Dutch West Indies.

Beautiful!

Enjoy,
Lois



5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

that's neat.

Michelle said...

A nice shot and I confess I would like to be tagging along!

Rose said...

I bet the sky is amazing from Freedom of the Seas!

River Glorious said...

I prefer dusk

River Glorious said...

I prefer dusk, Lois.