About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What to do Right Now

Good morning,

I'm out walking around with my camera on board Freedom of the Seas again.

One of the things people who have never cruised before tell me is that they are afraid that they will get bored in a cruise ship.  Once they arrive, they realize they could never get bored here.

Near the elevators you'll find these electronic boards that you can use to find out what is happening on board "right now."  There are so many things happening that you could stay for weeks and still not do everything.

Enjoy!
Lois

8 comments:

Sherry said...

I've never been on a cruise, but from reading your many posts over the years, there is no question that I would ever be bored! In fact, I've often thought, when reading your posts, "Why go ashore when there is so much to do and see on board?"

Jan n Jer said...

Yep...I can vouch for that statement...something going on all the time, during a cruise.

EG CameraGirl said...

I can see there are tons of activities aboard ship. :)

TexWisGirl said...

that's pretty slick!

Montanagirl said...

No doubt you are never bored!! It's nice that there is something going on all the time.

MarkD60 said...

When I was on a ship there was always plenty to do... work.

Rose said...

I had heard that there is no boredom on a cruise...

Elaine said...

Wonderful use of technology! The cruise we went on was long enough ago that things like this didn't exist.