About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lest You Forget What Day It Is....

Good morning,

It is very easy to forget what day of the week it is when on a cruise.

This is the elevator carpet aboard Freedom of the Seas.  Yes, it is changed daily.  I've heard people say, "I wonder how they do that!  I never see it...."

The answer is quite easy.  At midnight the elevators go to deck one where the staff is waiting to change the days of the week.  ;)

Enjoy,
Lois

6 comments:

MarkD60 said...

Yes, but why would you care what day it is?

Pamela Gordon said...

Now that is very interesting. I wish I had a carpet that says that! :)

Sherry said...

They don't leave any stone unturned, do they? If I were on a cruise, I wouldn't care what day it was!!!

TexWisGirl said...

that's cute!

Elaine said...

It's very easy to forget what day of the week it is when you're retired too. Perhaps I need some rugs like these......

Marit Johanne said...

How smart! I think I could need carpet like that at home too! But then I would also have someone to come and change it each day : D