About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pennsylvania Barn

Good morning,

This barn seems to blend in with the hillside and snow. 

This is a drive-by image.  It turned out much better than I thought when I snapped it. 

All the best,
Lois


8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

looks good in white w/ the snow bits.

Angela Häring-Christen said...

I like the drive-by pictures.
Good shot!
Greetings
Angela

River Glorious said...

Ha! There's blue in that picture. I already chose a blue with browns and whites for a scrap blanket... I should change my kitchen colors to those, too.

grammie g said...

Hi Lois...Oh that one is a beauty!!
Grace

Sherrill said...

I just LOVE old barns! I've taken a few pix but am usually without my camera.

Montanagirl said...

It does fit in with the snow nicely! Nice photo for a "moving shot!"

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

It seems to belong. I like it's split level design and its nice tin roof.

Gunn said...

Perfect location for lots of different types of film and photo shoots.