About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

More Dining Room Images - Freedom of the Seas

Good morning,

During one of my walks around Freedom of the Seas I took these images from a little different angle than previous images I have posted.
These images were taken on Deck 4, the center level of the three level dining room. 
 In addition to the huge chandelier in center of the dining room (see first two images) there are smaller chandeliers hanging in the dining areas on each deck creating a smaller, more intimate space.
 So beautiful!

Enjoy,
Lois

9 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Very Elegant!!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Wow, that is incredible.

Anonymous said...

Wow! So fancy!! Beautiful woodwork!! Sure would be nice to eat there....maybe some day...debbie

Anonymous said...

Rich :) is the word...

Nedra said...

Beautiful chandaliers!

TexWisGirl said...

I can't help but think of 'Titanic' when i see these.

Christine said...

What an incredible place to dine! The decor is gorgeous.

Diana said...

Now those dining room photos remind me of the glorious cruise ships from days of old!! Like stepping back in time I tell you!!
Sorry I've been gone so long Lois, but I haven't forgotten you!
Love Di ♥

angela said...

thank you for the photos, I am enjoying travelling on the ship with you.