About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, October 28, 2011

St. Thomas Wedding

Good morning,

Today's picture was taken in St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. 

My Honey and I were going ashore from Freedom of the Seas when we saw these three happy people just going through the gate from the dock into the port.  I don't know if they were from our ship or another ship in port.  They were so very happy!  I asked if I could take a picture and they gladly posed.  All the best to them for a wonderful life together!

Getting married in St. Thomas, U.S.V.I., a tropical American port, is a popular place for weddings for couples, especially American Couples, who arrive by cruise ship.

On board Freedom we have a beautiful chapel for weddings at sea, too.  I took some pictures last year, but that reminds me to go back and get some more pictures to share with you here. Watch this space!

Enjoy!

Lois

3 comments:

Lady Jane said...

Great snap Lois... Oh to be on that ship, lol.... Hugs, LJ

Christine said...

What a lovely destination for a wedding!

Montanagirl said...

Great place for a wedding! Nice photo.