About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

And, the winner is....


Good morning,

Last night I used a random number generator to select the winner of our St. Pat's Week Spring Green Give-Away.


And, the winner is *drum roll!*


Congratulations!
Ann, please send me an email at LoisEvensen@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can send your prize.

I have more exciting news, too!  Last night I made my first sale on Etsy 16 days after I opened my shop, Evensens Productions, and started putting hand made items in it.  I'm still adding items regularly as I get them photographed and described.  It was so exciting to know that it is all worthwhile to have begun the shop!  I am having a great deal of fun meeting blog friends from here over on Etsy, too.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Lois

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Ann Nichols!!...debbie

Christmas-etc... said...

Oh Wow!
Congratulations to me!!
Thanks Lois! I really like this group of St. Pat's creations "From Lois' Hands" so can't wait to see them up close!
I'll send you an email tomorrow!
Thanks and I hope your St. Pat's day was just grand!
Blessings!
Ann

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Congrats Lois on your etsy online sales. Grenville has some wood turnings and I suggested he give it a try as well.

Lois Evensen said...

Hi,

Yes, all Congrats to Ann. :))

Beatrice, I have been asking Kjell to give me some of his wood items for sale, too. He keeps telling me that he will. ;) He makes beautiful pens and other small wood turned items.

Thanks, everyone, for stopping by.

Very best,
Lois

Diana said...

Wow I have been gone a long time! Didn't even know you were having a give-a-way! Congratulations Ann.
Oh and Lois. those cupcakes looked so so good! Love Di ♥

Olive Knitting said...

Congrats on the Etsy sale. I've done quite a few street markets and they always say that if you sell something early on you're going to have a successful day. I'm sure that can transfer to online markets too.

Lois Evensen said...

Those cupcakes were good, Diana, and they were so much fun to make and eat with the kids.

Lynn, shortly after I posted that I had made my first sale on Etsy, I made another and am now on a roll. I'm so enjoying this!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Lois