About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Views From My Beach Chair - Coco Cay, Bahamas

 

Good morning,

Ah, yes, the view from my beach chair.  These images were taken on the Island of Coco Cay, Bahamas, the private destination island of Royal Caribbean.  


I've been coming to Coco Cay since about 1990 and the changes have been huge.  When I first arrived, the place was a beach and a picnic area.  Since then there have been many additions for those who want to do more:  a water slide, para sailing, rental of and lessons for snorkeling and other equipment, etc. 


The picnic that is provided is still a big part of the day, but my favorite spot is still in my beach chair.

Enjoy,

Lois

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: