About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Majesty of the Seas Desserts! Yum!


Good morning,

Yes, it's morning, but I can eat chocolate at any time of the day.  After all, chocolate is a food group, right?


Or, perhaps, these could be counted as fruit?  I see lots of fruit in this image.  :)


Yes, I know better.  I am aboard cruise ships so much of the time that I have to be very careful to balance the great food with plenty of restraint in the dining room and exercise on the deck.  Otherwise, I might as well take a piece of these in each hand and apply it directly to my hips.  And, no, I didn't eat any of this for breakfast, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy thinking about it at any time of the day.

These images were taken aboard Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas with my "baby camera," a Canon Powershot.

Have a healthy, well-balanced day, but have a little treat once in awhile, too. 

Lois

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: