About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas

Hello,
I'm back in The Bahamas.

This morning it was a delight to capture these images of the dawn arrival of the world's largest cruise ship, Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas, at the Port of Nassau, Bahamas. The ship carries more than 4,000 passengers and more than 2,000 crew. Oasis went into service on December 5, 2009, and this is the first time I have seen her in person.

She is just plain WOW!

The morning sun provided some gorgeous images.  The famous Atlantis on Paradise Island was dwarfed from my camera angle.

No, I'm not a travel agent, I just love the sea and the ships that sail on it.

If you like cruising, I have other Royal Caribbean cruise pictures and information on line.  If you're interested click here.

I hope all of you enduring the snow in the Eastern US are warm and safe today.

Very best,
Lois

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: