About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Decorate!


Hello Family and Friends!

The Christmas spirit, music, and decorations are everywhere, even aboard ships at sea. 

The image above was taken on board Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas.  If you haven't experienced a Christmas at sea, consider it as a very special way to spend the holidays.

Today my hands are busy with my Canon 50 D as I capture the beauty of the celebrations of the Christmas season at sea.  In the coming days I'll share some of the best of the images I find. 

Very best,

Lois

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: