About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Beginning!

Hi Friends, Family, and Others,

Here's the beginning of something that should be lots of fun for me and I hope you'll enjoy it, also. The image is of an afghan I designed. I've made this modified granny square, raised-flower afghan so many times over the years that I have lost count of how many of them are out there.

At the moment, though, I'm at sea working on some quick Christmas and Chanukkah gifts and some larger projects. I'll be back soon with an image or two of the current projects.

Very best to all,
Lois

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: