About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, June 28, 2024

Sunrise Reflections

 Good morning,

I'm a member of a Facebook group called The View From My Window.  It's a fun group of people from around the world who share images taken from their windows.

I posted this one of the view of the sunrise ON my window recently.  It was just so pretty.  I saw it when I stepped out on our patio with the pups early one morning.  Had they not awakened me, I would have missed this.  

How lucky I am!

;),

Lois

No comments: