About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Work in Process This Week

 Good morning,

I have four items in the works this week.  

Above is a hat for the shop.  I've been trying to restock a variety of colors after this design sold out completely a few months ago and continues to sell as I make and list them.

 I've gotten a few more inches of this baby sweater finished, but I keep picking up something else to work on.  Of course, I will finish it eventually.

I'm working on a shawl with this gorgeous wool blend.  It would also make a beautiful cowl and hat set.  I may have enough yarn to make them all.

And, finally, I'm making real progress on this custom order basket weave sweater.  This second sleeve is now finished as well as the front and back.  Now I have to knit the collar onto the sweater, attach the arms and complete all seams.   

As I sit and knit or crochet one item, I am constantly thinking about other items to make.  I truly do need more hands!

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

Lois

2 comments:

Barwitzki said...

You have nice things in the works. I always have a lot of projects in mind ... but now we have snow outside and there are often tours in the forest ... that's totally relaxing. The colored hat with the bobble is great.
Warm regards to you. Viola

Marit Johanne said...

I see your hands are busy. I have just finished my Fanakofte/jacket. Now I have socks on my needles again :)