About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Kalanchoe

 Good morning,

This little Kalachoe plant is a descendant of one that was in a flower arrangement that Catherine received five or six years ago, then brought home.  I've taken so many cuttings from the original that I don't even know how many generations removed this one is from the original.

This pretty plant has been living on the table on my patio all summer and will find a place in the window in the dining room throughout the winter.  I hope I can continue to give it enough light so that it will eventually bloom.

Yes, our plants in the Northern Hemisphere are slowing down now for a few months.  I am so looking forward to Fall weather, but will miss the flowers that greet me daily when Winter comes.

Happy Fall - at least it feels like it here now!

Lois

No comments: