About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

My View

Good morning,

So, yesterday afternoon I straightened up in the kitchen, put a batch of dishes in the dishwasher, then came into the living room to sit down for a few minutes and catch up on the news. 

My Lap Dog Elsa decided she wanted to watch with me so this was my view.  She didn't leap onto my lap.  She calmly climbed onto the extended foot rest of my Lazy Boy Chair, up into my lap, and turned around to face the TV.

I couldn't stop laughing.  It was pretty cute.

;),
Lois

2 comments:

gigi-hawaii said...

What a lovely thing for a dog to do.

Tanya said...

Pretty heavy too.