About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, June 25, 2020

This Week's Work in Process

Good morning,

I've worked on a few small things since I finished the Cables and Lace Sweater this week.  Above is a headband, part of the custom order, and...
...this is a boot cuff, also part of the same order.  The lighting in the two pictures isn't the same, therefore, they appear to be different colors, but they aren't.  The Teal Cables and Lace Sweater Set is finished and sold, but you can see the sold listing and images here.
This has been a busy week of making ear savers for masks with elastic ear loops, too.  These are a few of the buttons I pulled out of my massive collection to use while making the ear savers.  Every time I think I've made enough of them for family, daughter's office, local sales, and the shop, I need a few more.  Click here to see what they look like finished.
 I've also pulled out the yarn for my next custom order sweater, a very pretty medium-light blue.  I'll have that on the needles by tomorrow.  And, of course, that cream flower afghan blanket is still waiting for me to spend more time on deck two to work on it....

What are you making, baking, growing today?

All the best,
Lois

No comments: