About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

My Assistant Elsa

Good morning,

I took this image just a few minutes ago.  I woke up with so many things to do today and this little lady, Miss Elsa, will be at my side as I try to get them all done.

I just updated the most important parts of the shop and am now off to deck one (our home is decks, not floors - old hangup from years at sea) to prepare special breakfast foods for and feed Elsa's Great Great Aunt Penny, throw in a batch of laundry, then get to knitting.  I have one more small item to finish this morning so that I can list a custom order.  My Honey also has a custom order that he said should be ready for me to list today.  It is rainy outside now.  I hope the weather clears so I can get some good pictures and that I can list the new items. 

Have I mentioned that I need a cabin steward?  My cruise friends will know exactly what I mean!

Happy Wednesday!

Lois

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Trust me, you're not the only one who would welcome a 'cabin steward'!

Tanya said...

Hi Elsa! Looking good! Don't work too hard.