About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, March 9, 2020

Chicken and Potatoes Casserole

Good morning,

Do you ever go to the kitchen and look around to see what you might put together to have for dinner that evening?  I'm sure you have come up with some tasty meals by doing exactly that.

This time I made a casserole because My Honey said he would like to have one.  Here's what I found in the kitchen to make it:

1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup
1 soup can of milk
2 cups of white wine
8 small red potatoes cut into bite sized pieces
3/4 cup diced carrots
1 large can premium white chicken breast meat
1 large onion diced
pepper to taste
No salt added - there is plenty in that condensed soup already

2 T dried parsley (I would have used fresh if I had it.)

I put all the liquid items in the large glass baking dish and stirred them together gently with a whisk to make the sauce.  Then I added the other items and turned them gently in the sauce to be sure they were all well coated.

Bake at 350 F for one hour and enjoy.

We made two meals out of this. 

Enjoy,
Lois

1 comment:

gigi-hawaii said...

Sounds good. You have inspired me.