About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Note to me: Eat more of this!

Good morning,

Just to prove to myself that we don't eat fattening food all the time and remind myself to eat more healthy food, I took a picture of a yummy looking salad we had for dinner recently.

The sad part of this is that we get hungry again later in the evening, then all bets are off on what we'll eat....

I'm sure we are not alone!

;),
Lois

1 comment:

gigi-hawaii said...

Last night, I ate a chopped salad and a baked chicken thigh. That was enough to carry me through the night. But, that's a nice salad you had for dinner.