About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, January 25, 2019

Finishing the Pink and Green Afghan Blanket

Good morning,

Last week I showed you the squares I was working on for this couch or bed size afghan blanket.  Finally the yarn arrived that I needed to put it all together.  At this writing I have 14 of 80 squares put together.  Then I'll add the scalloped border and it will be finished.  I'm enjoying the warmth of this blanket as I am working on it on this very cold day!

One of our blog readers liked what she saw last week and has bought this one, but there are more pretty afghan blankets available to ship in our shop, EvensensProductions.com

The Afghan Blankets Section is here.  Click the link and scroll down.

I know what I'll be doing this weekend!

All the best,
Lois

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is really beautiful.