About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Two of My Assistants

Good morning,

Here they are, two of my assistants with their unicorn mascot.

That's Wendy on the right.  She's in charge of catching anything edible that I might drop from my desk.

Erik, the man in black, is head of security.  When his eyes turn green, he will be fully charged.

It is so good to be home and be able to work from home! 

;),
Lois

2 comments:

MarkD60 said...

THAT UNICORN IS SO FLUFFY I'm gonna die!

Michelle said...

Those two are the best kind of assistants, in my opinion :)