About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Honeysuckle Vines in Bloom

Good morning,

The honeysuckle vines are blooming now.
Where these are growing they are actually weeds, but I haven't been able to get out there and clear them out.  So, rather than fret about it, I'm enjoying the blooms and their scent.

I used to be in the garden every day working on whatever needed work, but now my back and neck just don't want to cooperate.  So, I've geared back on the garden work, but not on the appreciation of the beauty that I find there.

All the best,
Lois

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We have these vines on our farm. Lovely to see and even better to smell....and taste!