About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Waiting Room Knitting

Good morning,

Here's a recent waiting room knitting project.  It is the beginning of a boot cuff that is a custom order.  It is finished now and has been delivered.

To see what these look like when finished, I have a pair of tan boot cuffs/boot toppers here. 

Every minute counts when I'm waiting somewhere or riding in the car.  I love these portable projects!  They make the time fly buy while waiting and I have something to show for that time spent.  Win-win!

:),
Lois

1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

Those are really cute. I am still on my sweater. I wish I could knit as fast as you. You are really remarkable. hugs, lj