About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, June 4, 2018

Waiting Room Knitting - Boot Cuffs

Good morning,

This was my knitting project while in a waiting room waiting for My Honey this week. 

That's the beginning of a boot cuff and the last piece of a multi-item custom order for a lovely customer. 

I meet the nicest people when I am knitting in public.  I hear about other's knitting and crochet projects, items made for them by their grandmothers, and even see pictures of children wearing hand made sweaters. 

Do you knit or crochet in public? 

All the best,
Lois

2 comments:

MarkD60 said...

I'd have to see a picture of a completed boot cuff to fully grasp this post.
Do I knit or crochet in public! Oh heck no! I have a reputation to protect! :)

Tanya said...

Hmm... I guess I only tat in public. Not much needed to carry around except for the thread and a small tatting bobbin.