About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, March 9, 2018

Playing With Colors - Planning Ahead

Good morning,

At the moment I'm joining 80 squares and putting the border on a Woodland Flowers Afghan Blanket.  I'll be publishing pictures of that finished project soon.

While I'm working I'm always thinking of the next projects.  I'm even thinking of the next projects as I'm falling asleep and waking up.  I've been playing with colors by putting yarns into boxes.  Since the Pantone color of the year is purple, I'll be making a Royal Purple afghan blanket next.  The colors look so pretty for Spring, too.

What are your next projects?  :)

All the best,
Lois

No comments: