About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Pansies!

Good morning,

As we entered Home Depot yesterday I had to pause to take a few pictures of the Pansies already available for sale.  The colors of the one above are exactly the colors I plan to use in my next afghan blanket.  Beautiful!
It's still a bit chilly for me to sit outside and plant flowers.
But, I certainly enjoy seeing them here at Home Depot!
 Spring is so welcome here!

All the best,
Lois

1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

Oh me too!!! It is cold here and it will be May before I can do anything outdoors.. But I do go look, look... hugs, lj