About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Top Tier Party

Good morning,

I'm continuing with images my friends Martha and Russell shared with me.  These images are from their two weeks aboard Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas.

The image above was taken at the Top Tier Party, a recognition event for those who have the most cruises with the company.  Martha and Russell are pictured with Captain Ron Holmes and two other RCCL personnel.  Captain Ron is a wonderful guy.  My Honey and I sailed with him for several years on board both Majesty of the Seas and Freedom of the Seas

More Allure of the Seas images to come!

Lois

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cruising is yet something I need to do!