About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

On the Needles Now

Good morning,

In my Work In Process this week are two colorful hand knit sweaters that are my own original designs.

In the foreground is an adult size Patchwork Sweater that is a custom order so it has priority to be finished first and on its way to Australia.  My Patchwork Sweaters are my original design and each is different from the next.  I make them in all sizes for children and adults; in stock now are several in children's sizes.  Customers from around the world are enjoying these sweaters in the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Switzerland, and elsewhere. 

There is a back story to my Patchwork Sweater.   I was watching a popular children's movie with my grandchildren when they saw a similar sweater on one of the lead characters. They liked it so much, I designed and made one for each of the grandchildren and have now included them in our shop where I discovered they are also very popular with adults. 

Click here to see Patchwork sweaters available to ship today or write to  me at Lois@EvensensProductions.com to order a sweater in your size.  Prices vary according to size.  You can also select other color combinations of your choice such as blues/greens, blacks/white/grays, earth tones, etc.  Click here to see all 345 shop items.

In the background (top of image above) is a Basket Weave purple, magenta, and blue sweater in adult size 34"-38" chest size.  The Basket Weave sweater will be available in the shop after I complete the ship the custom order sweater in the foreground.

It's already time to prepare for cooler weather here in the Northern Hemisphere.  We're working hard now to stock the shop for Back to School, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. 

What are you making, baking, growing, photographing today?

All the best,

Lois

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Original and Traditional Hand Crafted Designs
----------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Blogoratti said...

Beautiful and very lovely work indeed. Warm greetings to you and best wishes!

Beth said...

Beautiful work, Lois. You remind me it is about time to start thinking of Christmas, and what to make this year :-)

warmly,

Beth

Lois Evensen said...

Thank you Beth and Blogoratti,

I sincerely appreciate your kind words.

Beth, I've followed your blog for many years. Your dolls are truly unique and have so much wonderful, warm personality.

I've enjoyed seeing the lovely dolls you make and our friendship. I'm so glad we found each other's blogs so many years ago.

Lois