About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Today's Bread

http://loishands.blogspot.com/search/label/Bread%20Making
Good morning,

Here's the bread of the day.  This batch is whole wheat with cottage cheese.  I have quite a few of my bread recipes here on my blog.  Click on the image above to see my bread recipes.
I've been asked about the wall tile design in our kitchen.  When we remodeled our kitchen a few years ago we selected the fruit basket theme.  These are hand made tiles from a company in Indiana. We're so glad we made the decision to include this artwork.

All the best,
Lois

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Love that tile design.