About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Idelbrook Wendy Darling Evensen

Good morning,

That's our sweet Wendy in today's image.  What a sweetheart! 

I took this image shortly after we got home from the ship last month.  Wendy didn't leave my side for several days. 

It is good to be home.

Lois

2 comments:

River Glorious said...

Welcome home, Lois! It's cold out here in the Caribbean, this morning it was around 78ºF, but now it's 82. I don't believe it. It feel colder than that. Daniel told me that every time I'm gone, Slinky gets depressed. Have a great day!

Michelle said...

What a precious face.