About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, December 29, 2016

All My Helpers

Good morning,

I have so many helpers.
This is Wendy sitting in her Daddy's chair next to my chair in our sitting room.  She's keeping Daddy's chair warm and keeping me company while Daddy is working in his wood workshop.
Penny is here next to my desk, too.  Penny is our "queen."  She is a sweet soul who will be twelve years old next month.
Of course, Erik is here, too.  He is the body guard for all of us.
And, finally, another portrait of Wendy.  We sometimes call her "Wendy Woo Woo!"

 Life is good.  It is good to be home.

Lois

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those are some sweet helpers!