About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Birthday Roses

Good morning,

Earlier this month I had another birthday - they keep coming whether I want them or not.  ;)

My Honey was so sweet to give me these beautiful red roses.  Taking pictures of them allows me to share them with others to enjoy and to always be able to remember them. 

Thank you, Honey,

Lois

2 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Beautiful roses Lois - and a belated Happy Birthday to you! I'm curious about your dog in the picture in your banner. What kind is he? blessings, marlene

Beth said...

Happy Birthday, Lois! Such a lovely gift from your dear husband :-)