About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Yes, I'm still having birthdays...

Good morning,

This lovely treat arrived at our table earlier this month after a lovely birthday dinner at Giovanni's Table aboard Freedom of the Seas with our friends Libby and Bob.
And, of all the lovely gifts I received, this one probably knit the nail mostly directly on the head!  My darling husband picked this one out for me.  That's emblazoned on the front of a hoodie that I wore all the way between Cincinnati and Port Canaveral.  It's a little warm for Florida temps now, but I'll surely wear it the rest of the winter when we go back to Ohio in a few weeks.

Thanks to all my dear family and friends for the good wishes and lovely gifts.

Lois

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

yup, i think he knows you well! happy birthday to you!

Gunn said...

GRATULERER MED DAGEN! (Your husband is good at finding the perfect card.... Made me smile too.) Celebrate and have fun!

Lois Evensen said...

Thanks, Tex. :)

Tusen Takk, Gunn. :)

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Wishing you both a very Happy Birthday, Lois, and also a very Happy New year as you celebrate both occasions while at sea. And, yes the choice of gift was so appropriate...he did well!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!!