About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, December 21, 2015

Rainbow on I-95

Good morning,

This gorgeous rainbow arched over I-95 as we drove to Freedom of the Seas early on a Sunday morning.  That had to be a good sign that our time on board will be fantastic - as always.  ;)

My posts are a little out of order and delayed by a few days since I format and add posts as I can while traveling.  While out here on the high seas I don't have enough band width to load the blogs I love to follow until we are in a US port.  So, I'm still checking in with all of your blogs, I just can't do it on as timely basis while we are at sea.  I love reading about you, your families, what you are doing, making, baking, photographing....

All the best,
Lois

1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

Have a great cruise! If you ever come ashore in Cayman, look me up!